Editing – stock Image removal, copyright in footer changes, home page editing?

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Editing – stock Image removal, copyright in footer changes, home page editing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How do I remove/replace the stock images that are loaded? I am not asking about the header image or the background image. When I create a page there is a stock image of a woman holding a laptop with graphics come out of it with a gray background – need to get rid of this! There is no option for image replacement that shows this image under the >appearance section – non at all.

If the Home page option is selected there literally are no options for editing. New home page has to be created and essentially override the other setting.

The editor section also doesn’t show where to edit the copyright info – do NOT need ‘store’ reading after the company website title

Themes Eye
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!

As per your query, could you please tell us are using the free or premium theme and please provide us with your theme purchase order number.

We have tried to find you from your name and email ID but we are unable to found you.

So give us the order number to give you some solution.

Thanks

judymackenzie99
    Participant

Hi, I have same questions.
    My order nubmer is 48607

Themes Eye
    Keymaster

Hi Judy,

As per your request, we have seen your order and could you please provide us your site URL with a screenshot of the error.

So we can review and get back to you.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.