Bugs within the theme

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Bugs within the theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Armouchian
    Participant

I bought the theme Sayara Automotive Pro by theme eye last week theme is installed in my website almost completed but noticed a few bugs especially on the front page here is the list
    1. Top right of website the search button malfunction
    2. Prev and Next button overlapping the Book Now content
    3. Under our vision (picture of the Audi is missing)
    4. Under (Why Choose Network Appraisal?) missing box with number content (nationwide service)
    5. Under footer area theme eye is advertising their website internally were I cant even add my privacy policy and or terms and conditions nor use the widgets without having their advertisements.
    I will send you guys an additional email as well I sent out a support ticket on Monday been three day no response. If I don’t here back from you guys within the next three days I will call my bank and request a charge back for the $39.00 witch is not worth it if the theme has this may bugs. Let me know and thanks in advance.

Joseph Armouchian
    Participant

Here is the link for your review,

Home

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Can you please provide us the screenshot of the issues you are facing so that we can help you.

Many Thanks!

Joseph Armouchian
    Participant

Screen shot was taken 5 days ago and emailed to <[email protected]> haven’t had a response yet?

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

We have received your email and we have instantly replied over it.

Please check your Gmail and update us.

Many Thanks!

Joseph Armouchian
    Participant

You must have a=me confused with somebody else I don’t have a gmail account affiliated with this account I have with theme eyes. My email is [email protected] and have to head a response from this company ever since 10/10/2019, been over a week as of today.

support
    Participant

Hi,

We have also mailed today.

Please check and update us.

Many Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.