Iqra education pro

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Iqra education pro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

The contact form is not working. i added it but the letters in your message are transparent and i always get this message :
    There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

And also, how do i add links to the features???

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

i dont see no fade effect, i just changed an image on the slider, and there is no fade effect!!!!??? i dont see any changes in fade effect in the other photos that were alredy there from the demo. i need help!!!!!!!!

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

Follow the complete process to add a contact form 7 in your template:

Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for the plugin “Contact Form 7”

Click “Install” and then click on “Activate” to install and activate the plugin so you can use it
    Click on “Contact” in your WordPress Dashboard left side menu pane. Contact Form 7 comes preconfigured with one form already set up to use. If you want to use the basic form simply copy the code at the top of the form. You can change where the email is sent to by changing the email address under the “Mail” section in the “To:” heading.
    Paste the code into a post, page or text widget that you’d like the form displayed on and click “save” or “update”

Now when you visit your site you should see your form displayed where ever you posted the code from above.

You can also refer to the official website: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/ for more details.

If you have any question regarding this you can contact us.

For the slider fade please follow the following steps:

Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Slider Settings.

Thank you

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

I already did all the things you mentioned above. I will reinstall contact form 7 maybe it will work afetr… I will be back with the result.

But the thing that is really bothering me is that the fade effect is not working. it doesnt matter if i set it on or off, nothing happens to the pictures in the slider. How do i fix this?

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!

Kindly provide us the Site URL to review so that we could provide you a solution.

Thank You

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

Home

i deleted and reinstalled the theme and plugins but i still have the same problems i mentioned above: no difference in fade effect (on or off) and the contact form is not showing my writing in the comments, is transparent writing, aldo the other fields seem to write normaly properly and also not sending the message… it gives an error.

I realized after reading the documentation that the only thing i did not do is the permission you mentioned in the introduction.

I will also try this and come back with the outcome.

Hope it will work!!!!! 🙂

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

The fade effect is working. I was under the impression that the fade was about the dark filter of the photos in the slider. I now understand it is not.

So i should make the photos darker before i upload them to the slider, so that they will look as the ones that are alredy there ???

The contact form is still not working.

I havent done the permission thnig yet.

support
    Participant

Hi,

Please follow all the steps

If you are still not able to do it then please refer this link: https://contactform7.com/setting-up-mail/

Thank you

Mehmet Fatih Elibol
    Participant

how can i add url on Features Section . not working html url link not working fix it or i will send ticket wordpress

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!

Could you please recapitulate the issue you are having?

So that we could help you.

Little more information about the issue will help us to provide a better solution for you.

Thank You

Mehmet Fatih Elibol
    Participant

Iqra education pro ,Features Section ON CUSTOMIZE theme
    NO TEXT LINE FOR URL LINK to click title
    I TRY HTML URL
    BUT LINK DONT WORK
    AFTER THAT WHEN I WAS LOOKING CUSTOMIZE OF THEME I SAW ONLY TITLE I COULDNT SEE HTML URL LINK

support
    Participant

Hi,

We will update the theme and you will get an update in your account.

Thanks for your patience.

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

I want that update too. Could you also send the update with the features url/ links?

support
    Participant

Hi,

You will also get the update in your account.

Many thanks!

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

How do i get the shade effect for the photos in the slider? I tried in photoshop but cant seem to get that effect. I added a solid color (black) over the photos with opacity but it does not look that good. Help please! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.