Iqra education pro

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Iqra education pro

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

Is it the brightness of the photo that needs adjustment?

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!

Could you please recapitulate the issue you are having?

So that we could help you.

Little more information about the issue will help us to provide a better solution for you.

Thank You

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

How do i create a page for the all the blog posts?

It would be very helpful if the latest post section would also have a button (view all posts), and if the latest posts would have a shortcode.

for exemple:

For the events you have the shortcode [iqra-education-pro-events], why isn’t there one for the blog (latest posts) also? Is there another way i could do this?

You mentioned earlyer that you will make a update to the theme, maybe you could also add the among with the links for the features.

PS. The issue i was talking before this post was: How do i get my pictures that i add in the slider to have the same filter effect as the ones in the demo? Probably with photoshop but i was wondering what filter or what effect you used on that photos… I kind of managed to solve the problem, so this is not really a emergency issue. If u could give me an answer it’s ok, if not it’s also ok but i would really need a fix on the features link problem and the view all posts button and sortcode issue.

Thank you very much, and sorry for all this questions but i bought the theme a year ago and i am only now trying to use it. I hope i will be able to publish it by the end of this month.

support
    Participant

Hi,

Your Website is not working currently.

Please check and update us accordingly.

Many Thanks!

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

Demo.ghidulinotatorului.ro

This is my website … it is working/online.

Sergiu Peicea
    Participant

I found the shortcode for the blog:

[iqra-education-pro-latest_blog]

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

We think you need to create the images for it.

Thank You.

Ernesto Canales
    Participant

Hola,
    Instale un formulario de contacto pero no muestra mi escritura en el cuadro de comentarios, es escritura transparente solo se ve si la sombreo con el cursor o mouse, en los otros campos si se puede escribir.
    El furmulario se ve donde los instale, se envia correctamente, solo el cuadro de comentarios o textarea, no se ve lo que se escribe, espero una respuesta.
    Gracias

Ernesto Canales
    Participant

Si fuese el caso de que Contact Form 7 no funcione correctamente. Puedo instalar otro plugin para formularios?

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for choosing us!

Can you please share your site URL it will help us to provide you a better solution.

Many Thanks

Mati Agusti
    Participant

Why I can not instal Woocommerce plugin?

support
    Participant

Hi,

Can we know what issue you are facing while installation?

Many thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.