Reviews and Testimonials

Home Forums Reviews and Testimonial Reviews and Testimonials

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jade 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Themes Eye
    Keymaster

Kindly give your valuable reviews and testimonials about our theme and support. Please avoid posting queries related to support on this topic as those would be deleted.

earo.lau
    Participant

I bought the Multipurpose Ecommerce Pro. On the theme I wanted to make changes to some items and I did not know how to do it.

I contacted support and they are modified this theme according to my wishes for less than a day.

Really highly recommendation.

littlelennials
    Participant

I purchased Multipurpose Ecommerce. I had a few problems that I did not know how to fix. Their customer support is fantastic. They always fixed the issue. They were also very kind in fixing a couple of things that I was afraid I would mess up if I tried to fix it.

jade
    Participant

For our company we decided to go with a WordPress theme for our website. Our choice was quickly made when we discovered the “Fitness Gym House PRO” by ThemesEYE. What a superb theme with lots of options!
    When we came to the desicion we needed some alteration to the theme, we asked for help from ThemesEYE! And oh boy, what help did we get!!
    SUPERB SERVICE, they not only made the code modifications, they also helped us with our Cpanel setup!
    We have never seen this kind of after sales service, done with speed and accuracy. Thank you very much, people at TEYE!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.