Trafl Travel Pro

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Trafl Travel Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have recently purchased your theme Trafl Travel Pro but I am having numerous problems trying to customise my site. To begin with I cannot change the size of the header image, its stuck on 1600×99. And I would ideally like to create something that looks like your demonstration site but half the options in customisations don’t seem to work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its the slider and many other features that are not coming up on my site

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

As per your query, could you please provide us your site URL.

So we can review and get back to you.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

As per your request, we have seen your site and you need to setup homepage.

Please go through the following steps to make sure you have done with this or not.

You got the premium theme download links on your order confirmation mail which contains the following zip files:

1. Tafri Travel Pro
    2. Tafri Travel Pro Posttype

If you haven’t got the zip file of the theme, please send us your order number, we will give you the login credential of your account on our website.

Tafri Travel Pro is a premium version theme. The “Tafri Travel Pro Posttype” is a theme required plugin.

You need to upload the themes separately. First, upload Tafri Travel Pro zip via Appearance -> Themes and activate it.

The “Tafri Travel Pro Posttype” would be uploaded via Plugins -> Add new. These both plugins will be uploaded separately one by one.

If you have successfully completed theme installation, then follow the below steps to get the demo content on your homepage.

Go to Appearance -> Get Started -> Run Importer.

This will give you the demo on your front end.

If you got stuck somewhere then send us the query. If you want we can set up your theme, make a user for us assign administrator role and send us the username and password along with the URL.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please send the details on [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.