AAgaz-Startup-pro not working at all

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support AAgaz-Startup-pro not working at all

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mathias Mink
    Participant

After I have installed the theme via upload of the zip-file and log me out from the admin area, I am not able to get into the admin side again.
    I got the error message, that the “cookies are blocked due to unexpected output.” Could somebody help me with this issue?

Some information. When I delete the complete theme via ftp (delete the folder of the theme), then everything works fine again.

Best regards

Mathias

Mathias Mink
    Participant

Now, I have activated the debug modus. The error message is:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wexxxx/xxxx/htdocs/WordPress_09/wp-content/themes/aagaz-startup-pro/inc/getstarted/getstart.php:256) in /mnt/wexxxx/xxxx/htdocs/WordPress_09/wp-login.php on line 504 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wexxxx/xxxx//htdocs/WordPress_09/wp-content/themes/aagaz-startup-pro/inc/getstarted/getstart.php:256) in /mnt/wexxxx/xxxx//htdocs/WordPress_09/wp-login.php on line 520 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wexxxx/xxxx//htdocs/WordPress_09/wp-content/themes/aagaz-startup-pro/inc/getstarted/getstart.php:256) in /mnt/wexxxx/xxxx//htdocs/WordPress_09/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6221

support
    Participant

Hi,

If you want we can review the issue, make a user for us assign administrator role, and send us the username and password along with the URL at [email protected].

Many Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.