i have a problem with theme nikah wedding pro

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support i have a problem with theme nikah wedding pro

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lucamarina77
    Participant

Hello,
    I buyed theme Nikah wedding pro,download and put it on my wp content themes,i installed it,but the gallery folder cannot be installed,it says Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.Can somebody help me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Plugins are utilities which provide additional functionality to your application. To install a plugin you just need to put the plugin files into the wp-content/plugins directory. Once a plugin is installed, you may activate it or deactivate it from the Plugins menu in your WP administration.

OR Follow the steps given below:

In WordPress 2.7 and above you can install plugins directly from the admin area. Download the plugin to your computer, then log in to your WP admin area and go to Plugins > Add New.

Browse to the plugin archive and select it. Then click Install Now and the plugin will be installed shortly.

The removal is also straight-forward in most cases. Simply remove the directory for the plugin you would like to uninstall and it will be automatically deactivated.

Quick Review:

To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:

Go to Plugins > Add New.
    Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
    Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
    The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
    If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.

If you need some other help please let us know.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.