Import DEMO

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Import DEMO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    valerio
    Participant

Hi, I have purchase Theme in Pro Version (Tijarat Business Pro), I was following the procedure to import the theme but when I go to install “POSTTYPE” tells me that the css is missing…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

As per your request, you need to install the posttype plugin manually, we are giving you some easy steps.

Go to Dashboard >> Plugins >>Add New >> Upload Plugin >> After installing plugin >> Activated it.

If you need any other help let us know.

Thank you

valerio
    Participant

I HAVE THIS ERROR

Warning: Use of undefined constant php – assumed ‘php’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/htdocs/www.prontosegretaria.com/home/wp-content/themes/tijarat-business-pro/template-parts/home/social-icons.php

valerio
    Participant

and this Warning: Use of undefined constant php – assumed ‘php’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/htdocs/www.prontosegretaria.com/home/wp-content/themes/tijarat-business-pro/template-parts/home/home-contact.php on line 1

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

As per your request, could you please provide us your site URL.

So we can review and get back to you.

Thanks

valerio
    Participant
    valerio
    Participant

i’ve done

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

As per your query, we have reviewed your site and unable to find that warning from the frontend.

We need your login detail, make a user for us, assign administrator role and send us the username and password with the Site URL at [email protected]

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.