Issues with installing Tameer Construction Pro Posttype.

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Issues with installing Tameer Construction Pro Posttype.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sales
    Participant

I keep receiving the message, “Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.” How do I correct this?

Themes Eye
    Keymaster

Hi,

We would suggest you follow these steps in order to resolve above error.

1. Temporary switch your theme to parent theme (WP Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes) and then install recommended/required plugins.
    2. In order to Activate Plugin, just Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Required Plugin.
    3. Switch back to your child theme and then activate these plugins again.

Let us know if you get stuck anywhere.

Thanks

mj
    Participant

I have bought your pro version. how do i get it installed so my site bet it? It proposes to be in free verison.
    Thanks in advance.

Themes Eye
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please go through the following steps to make sure you have done with this or not.

You got the premium theme download links on your order confirmation mail which contains the following zip files:

1. Tameer Construction Pro
    2. Tameer Construction Pro Posttype

If you haven’t got the zip file of the theme, please send us your order number, we will give you the login credential of your account on our website.

Tameer Construction Pro is a premium version theme. The “Tameer Construction Pro Posttype” is a theme required plugin.

You need to upload the themes separately. First, upload Tameer Construction Pro zip via Appearance -> Themes and activate it.

The “Tameer Construction Pro Posttype” would be uploaded via Plugins -> Add new. These both plugins will be uploaded separately one by one.

If you have successfully completed theme installation, then follow the below steps to get the demo content on your homepage.

Go to Appearance -> Get Started -> Run Importer.

This will give you the demo on your front end.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.