Print On Demad Theme Not Installing Correctly

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Print On Demad Theme Not Installing Correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Ramirez
    Participant

I contacted the Chat Support and they told me to contact [email protected] and so I did, with the following content:

I bought the Print On Demand Pro theme and I am currently running into some issues.

First off, when Installing through the Wizard Setup, the importing demo takes forever and it never finishes the installation.

I tried skipping the step and importing the demo through the Get Started, but it doesn’t import correctly. It does import products and a few things, but it doesn’t fill the entire Home Page.

I recorded a video and attached it to this email to show how the theme is not working completely.

I followed all the steps, even plug-ins are activated and nothing seems to be working.

Please help or refund my money.

— I asked on the chat about how long it takes approximately to respond and poof. No answer.

I’m still waiting for a response. I’ll give it a day or two, just in case.

Has anyone else has had the same problem while installing a theme?

support
    Participant

Hi,

Your question came in through our ticket system, and we have already responded.

Kat Ogara
    Participant

I am having the same issue and I have emailed multiple times plus contacted you via web chat. I have wasted a month on this and am losing sales!!! So disappointed. Live Chat told me I would get a response ASAP. 8 days later I still have had no response.

support
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but your question came in through our ticket system, and we have already responded.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.