Sayara Automotive Theme

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Sayara Automotive Theme

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anatoliy
    Participant

Hello, I purchased the Sayara Auto theme and I installed all the plugins and even imported the demo content. But the website does not show up like the demo theme. The current site just looks like a basic website but I want all the fancy buttons and styles. What am I missing?

I just want the site to look like the theme pictured and then edit out everything to my personal liking.

Anatoliy
    Participant

Ok, I got it. It turns out I had to use a blank website when starting wordpress. Using the setup wizard ruined the importer somehow.

THANKS!!!

Themes Eye
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!!

As per your query, you might have missed activating the theme, that’s why a basic WordPress site
    was showing up.

Now, it seems you managed to sort out that issue you were facing with installation
    and set up of the theme. That’s nice.

Please let us know if you need any help with the theme.

We would be happy to help you.

Thank You

Amer Yono
    Participant

Hi quick question. I have purchased and installed the Automotive Pro theme. I only see one plugin after activating. I am trying to replicate a similar homepage but also did not see the demo content either. Possibly my upload didnt completely happen! Do you have a quick list of what plugins i may be missing. I understand the customize functionality, and cant figure out how to get the sections under the home slider to display. I am not a novice at WordPress, so its wracking my head. Thank you! Jason for my client Amer.

Amer Yono
    Participant

I think i figured it all out. I did a fresh install with manual FRP upload and the dummy content page is there now.

support
    Participant

ok!

If you need some other help please let us know.

Thank You.

doogiedesign
    Participant

Hello,

On the site I’m using the Sayara Automotive Theme, I’d like to have pages to display products only in their category. Right now I can only get it to show “all” cars on a page with the short code.
    Also using the [sayara-automotive-pro-cars] shortcode on a page, it seems to limit how may items are displayed to 10. Can this be changed? We would like to show all the items in that category.

Thx! Doug

support
    Participant

Hi,

To change the number of pages go to the Settings menu>Reading sub-menu.

On the page that opens you will see Blog pages show at most.

Type the number of posts you would like to display and click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.

Thank you

Adam Ashley
    Participant

So I am having the same issue. I cannot see the Demo button to install and my website looks basic.

I have reinstalled the Theme Pro and activated it and I have also reinstalled the plugins but its still the same??

Any help please.

Home

Adam Ashley
    Participant

To add to that, I think this may be the issue. When installing the Plugin Pro-Child, i get this error.

Installing plugin from uploaded file: sayara-automotive-pro-child_1.0(1).zip

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

Go to Plugin Installer

support
    Participant

Hi,

It is becuase you are installing a child theme in the plugin folder

Refer documentation for a better understanding

https://themeseye.com/theme-demo/docs/sayara-automotive-pro/

Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.