Shams Solar Pro – Homepage Team Section Problem

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Shams Solar Pro – Homepage Team Section Problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Maytum
    Participant

The Team section on the Homepage appears to be different to the demo version when you hover over the images. Its meant to roll up a green circle slightly transparent image when hovering over but instead we have a dark purple slightly transparent image which doesn’t look good. How do I change that. Can’t find any options to change it to look like the demo. Here’s my website: scroll down to PEVBIT TEAM to see the difference. https://www.pevbit.com/

support
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please add the following CSS to make the background green? To add CSS follow the steps below

Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS >> Paste the given CSS on it >> Publish.

.testi-data .content {
    background: #71be24b8;
    }

Thank you

Rachel Maytum
    Participant

That’s great! Thank you! It changed colour! Now how do I get the green hover circle to roll up like it does in the demo? I need the transition to roll up from the bottom.

support
    Participant

Hi,

Remove the previous CSS which we have provided you for background color and add the given below one

.testi-data .content {
    background: #71be24b8;
    transition: all 0.5s ease 0s;
    }

Thank you

Rachel Maytum
    Participant

Hi, the transitions don’t work on my Team section. My header slider has stopped transitioning from one page to another now! Is that because I put the code in?

Rachel Maytum
    Participant

I would like the team section to transition upwards (exactly like the demo) and for my slider to slide to the next two images. At the moment its only showing the first image and not changing from one slide to the next!

support
    Participant

Hi,

1) The slider issue is due to some plugin conflict

Kindly deactivate the plugin one by one and check

2) For the team transition effect issue please share your query on [email protected]

Thank you

Rachel Maytum
    Participant

Thanks! I found the plugin causing the problem. Deleted it. Yes! I’ll contact them. Thank you for your help!

support
    Participant

Hi,

We have received your query, resolved it, and replied back to you

Please check it

Thank you

cabdicasiis khadar
    Participant

hi,
    please help me to solve this error
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/cadcetu1/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home1/cadcetu1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6712

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/cadcetu1/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home1/cadcetu1/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/cadcetu1/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home1/cadcetu1/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

http://www.cadceedmaal.com

support
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please share the query on [email protected]

Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.