Shams Solar Pro Not Installing Correctly

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Shams Solar Pro Not Installing Correctly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Maytum
    Participant

I tried to install the Shams Solar Pro theme to my website but I get these warnings which cause my WordPress not to work properly. Totally corrupted my WordPress! As soon as I uninstall the theme the warnings are totally gone! I’m constantly getting a white blank web page with these warnings, whenever I’m trying to make changes to the website or install plugins while using this theme:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6362

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

There is also one plugin which your theme requires to be installed that comes up with the error message: Something went wrong with the plugin API.

Do you know how frustrating it is to buy a theme and then to find out it doesn’t work? I feel like I wasted my money! Please sort this out so I can get the website up and running! I should not have to deal with this kind of problem just from installing a theme. My website is: https://www.pevbit.com/

support
    Participant

Hi,

We have also received your ticket and we have fixed the issue and replied back to you.

Please check it

Thank you

Rachel Maytum
    Participant

Thank you so much for fixing the issue! Very much appreciated! 🙂

support
    Participant

You are welcome

If you need further assistance or clarification please let us know.

Thank you

cabdicasiis khadar
    Participant

I tried to install the Shams Solar Pro theme to my website but I get these warnings which cause my WordPress not to work properly. Totally corrupted my WordPress! As soon as I uninstall the theme the warnings are totally gone! I’m constantly getting a white blank web page with these warnings, whenever I’m trying to make changes to the website or install plugins while using this theme:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6362

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-content/themes/shams-solar-pro/inc/getstarted/key-activation.php:25) in /home/pevbit/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

There is also one plugin which your theme requires to be installed that comes up with the error message: Something went wrong with the plugin API.

Do you know how frustrating it is to buy a theme and then to find out it doesn’t work? I feel like I wasted my money! Please sort this out so I can get the website up and running! I should not have to deal with this kind of problem just from installing a theme. My website is http://WWW.cadceedmaal.com

support
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please share the query on [email protected]

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.