Tafri Travel Pro

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Tafri Travel Pro

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I Tried emailing you, but it says there is an error when I try to submit. Hi, I have the Tafri theme installed, and I have gone through the customize section, but I am trying to figure out how to change out pictures and texts in the blocks, as well as change heading titles. I really cannot find where I go to change these as when I go to the pages in wordpress, there is nothing there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

As per your request, For changes, you need to follow this easy steps.

Go To Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings.

For better understanding refer to the documentation-https://themeseye.com/theme-demo/docs/tafri-travel-pro/

If you need any other help please let us know.

Thanks

roberto.lonetti
    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer. I solved the problem.
    Now I have one more question: how can I change the “section description” located below the HOT DEALS title?
    At the moment I can see “Lore ipsum has been…” but I can’t modify it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Roberto,

As per your query, we have seen your point and given you access to download the updated version in which issue is fixed.

Go to https://www.themeseye.com/my-account/ with your details. Then go to https://www.themeseye.com/my-account/downloads/ and download the updated theme.

Then login to your FTP or Cpanel. Go to wp-content/themes and upload the zip file you have downloaded. First rename the existing theme folder then extract the newly uploaded theme with the updated version.

If you need any other help please let us know.

Thanks

roberto.lonetti
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.
    I made as you told me, bet when I set the new theme all the web site is with no data as you can see in the screenshot
    How can I solve the problem?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!

Could you please translate the error and provide us??

So that we could help you.

Thank You

roberto.lonetti
    Participant

Many thanks for the answer but now I solved the problem but I have some others questions:
    1) can I set the title site but choose not to show it in the template? I already have a Logo with the name of the company, but I would like to set anyway the title site without showing it.
    2) how can I translate in italian the words “Contact Us” in the “Why Choose Us” section? I tried with some plugins but I was not succesfully.
    3) how can I realize a layout like the example in the image or in the image ?

roberto.lonetti
    Participant

And two more questions:
    1) the star rating in “Special Offer” section is not working. I can set 1, 2, 3, or 4 stars but it will always show 5 stars.
    2) how can I translate in italian the words “View More” in the “Hot deals” section? I tried with some plugins but I was not succesfully.

Many Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!

Kindly provide us the Site URL to review so that we could provide you a solution.

Thank You

roberto.lonetti
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Thank You for your response.

We will check it out and get back to you soon.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

If you want we can review the issue, make a user for us assign administrator role and send us the username and password along with the URL at [email protected]

Thank You

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.