Too many posts showing on homepage widget

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Too many posts showing on homepage widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tina Smith
    Participant

I recently purchased the Writer Blog Pro theme and keep running into issues in setup. I am sure some are just user error, but I cannot figure it out.

For the section 2 widget, I want just 4 posts to show on the homepage just like the demo…and I’m not sure where to set this. I thought it was on the reading section of settings…but I set that to 4 posts and still the homepage section goes on and on and on.

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!

Kindly provide us the Site URL to review so that we could provide you a solution.

Thank You

Tina Smith
    Participant

Homepage

There are also huge blank gaps in between sections??

support
    Participant

Hi,

The gaps are showing because the proper setup is not done, please do it, if you got stuck anywhere let us know we will do it for you.

You need to use the WP Font Awesome Plugin to resolve the issue regarding the icons.

Download the Plugin from https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-font-awesome/

Thank you.

Tina Smith
    Participant

I’ve emailed you with all the problems I’m having…there’s a ton. I’ve now imported the dummy content and the format only works with the dummy content. The minute I change to my existing content, everything goes wonky. There are so many things that are going wrong at this point, it seems we should just keep this all in one place so I’ve emailed you all the info.

support
    Participant

Hi,

We replied you through the mail, please check it out and update us through mail.

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.