Trafi Travel Pro

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Trafi Travel Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sergeo
    Participant

I had several problems with Trafi Travel Pro
    1) There are several templates included and which one should I install?
    2) I also see the word “yes” on every page – how can I remove it?
    3) Why does the menu with a line move when scrolling the page and how to cancel it
    4) there is no way to make changes – I add or update an existing page – and nothing changes
    5) I tried to make changes to the “Our Team” section – no photos were added
    and many more questions
    could you help me with this?

Thank you!

Sergeo
    Participant

Also, not able to change the contact and contact us page

support
    Participant

Hi,

Please see the email we recently sent you regarding your issue.

Sergeo
    Participant

Guys, you created a good theme, but you don’t hear and don’t want to hear when I point out your mistakes. You fix one issue – and create several bugs. This is not called improvement as you told me, it is the creation of bugs!

I really wanted to use your theme, but after several days and hundreds of my attempts to help you improve the quality of the theme – your refusal to accept my requests for bug fixes, that is so sad. I just give up.

I am very upset that you do not want and are not willing to improve your product

I absolutely agree with what Nick said:
    “Tafri is a beautiful theme, but the support is terrible, therefore I would not recommend Themes Eye”

support
    Participant

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are still available to assist you with any theme-related problems. We have responded to your inquiry via our ticket system and have also established a connection with you through AnyDesk.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.