Writer Blog Pro slider won't show

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Writer Blog Pro slider won't show

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tina Smith
    Participant

I have static page chosen, the page has the home page template chosen, and I have the slider enabled in the customizer and it still won’t show…what else am I missing?

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thank You for choosing us!

Kindly provide us the Site URL to review so that we could provide you a solution.

Thank You

Tina Smith
    Participant
    support
    Participant

Hi,

Please follow the following steps to add the slider

Go to Dashboard >> Post >> Categories >> Add New

Please refer the screenshot: https://themeseye.com/theme-demo/docs/the-writers-blog-pro/images/Categories.png
    https://themeseye.com/theme-demo/docs/the-writers-blog-pro/images/Categories1.png

Thank you

Tina Smith
    Participant

I don’t understand what you’re saying. Just make a new category? I know how to make a new post category. And in the customize settings, I chose an existing category. It worked fine on the free theme. It won’t show on the paid version.

Tina Smith
    Participant

Ok I have no idea what I did, but the slider is finally working. And I figured out why the huge space. It’s because I haven’t gotten all the featured images the right size and I have a vertical image in there that is bumping everything.

Now, this would be a whole lot easier if I could just set how many posts show. Is there any way to control how many posts show in the slider? I see nowhere to do this.

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the email!

If you want we can review the issue, make a user for us assign administrator role and send us the username and password along with the URL at [email protected]

Thank You.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.