Reviews And Testimonial

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Reviews And Testimonial

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Themes Eye
    Keymaster
    elya hussain
    Participant

I have been fortunate to use Tafri Travel Pro. This is an extremely versatile and easily configurable theme with excellent and quick support from the support team for any required “tweaking” or clarification on installation and implementation procedures overall our website looks great and its features are really good. The backup assistance is superb and this is the only thing that gives me the confidence in the product. This theme is turning out to be a real joy to work with. I Will definitely be recommending Themes eye to others also. Currently I purchased one theme but later I will come to buy more themes, Also they can customise the theme however you like. Thanks for such good work.

sharonrhiney
    Participant

This was my first time using Themes Eye. The Safha One Page Pro theme was versatile, easily customizable, clear and effective. When I needed support, assistance was provided within a few hours. I will definitely be use Themes Eye again. Thank you

maguedanis
    Participant

I have bought the Tafri Travel pro theme on behalf of a client and was amazed by the customer support. Had some specific requests to amend the theme and everything has been done quickly and according to my wishes. Can warmly recommend Themeseye

Richard Carl
    Participant

It has been a LONG time since I created any kind of website. But using the templates from Themes Eye made working with our website quite easy to configure for our business. Check out our effort – https://www.dachsidebakery.com – Their technical support is unwavering and very helpful. Clever templates.

dkelly
    Participant

I purchased the theme AAGAZ Startup Pro them. Great theme with many features. I did have one request for a modification and the support team got back to me in one day and updated my code immediately. Cannot say enough about the response time and customer service!

Thi Huyen Hoang
    Participant

I tried many kind of themes, finally I found what I needed from Tafri Travel Pro. Very very nice theme. Especially very great and quick support from Theme Eyes team.

Thank you so much for your great service.
    Huyen
    http://www.huyenhoang.com

Sheridan Barber
    Participant

Using bakery theme. Was the exact color scheme my client was looking for, Beautiful design and functionality. I will use Themeeye themes in the future.

Nicholas Cox
    Participant

This was the first time I created a website and purchased the Writer Pro Theme. Naturally it was a steep learning curve and Hussain and the team at Themeseye quickly answered all my questions which have helped me create my Author Website which will be going live shortly. What I’ve found is the theme was easy to adapt and the team at Themesye were very helpful and responsive. I couldn’t have done it without their help.

Leo Riggi
    Participant

This was the first time I’ve deployed a WordPress Ecommerce website. I purchased Themeseye Multipurpose Ecommerce Pro and child themes because I liked the layout and functionality of their demo. I particularly liked what they call the scroll bars at the top and bottom of the homepage. Basically multiple product images scrolling across the top of the webpage. The bottom scroll bar I’m using for customer testimonials. Being a newbie to the Themeseye Multipurpose Ecommerce Pro and child themes I needed some technical support which they provide via email. Their support team was very responsive, and stuck with me until I completed my website. Now I have a great-looking website. I’m confident my customers will feel comfortable navigating and purchasing products.

Evgeny Rossinsky
    Participant

I purchased the theme Iqra Education Pro. I was surprised quality of support. Thank you

Kalial Glaud
    Participant

Thank you for such beautifully designed theme that easy to navigate!

Terry Kelley
    Participant

I would like to say that my accountant website is awesome!! I had a bit of trouble getting it setup in the beginning. I sent a request for help and within a short period of time my website was (and is) now up and going!! And it’s awesome. It’s easy to update when I need to add or remove photos. I did accidentally delete a slider but within a short period of time, support quickly fixed the issue. I know, I should leave it to the experts! 🙂

Thank you to all of you for creating this awesome theme for accountants and quickly responding to help me! 🙂

I use a template Sayara Automotive Pro and I am extremely satisfied. Excellent support. Thanx

Skip Marshall
    Participant

We’re using the Aagaz Startup Theme. The themes look good and are easy to customize. But the best part comes from Themes Eye Support. They’re very helpful and responsive! Very much appreciated!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.