Reviews And Testimonial

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Reviews And Testimonial

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Just bought a theme from them and met a technical difficulty.
    They replied and helped me after 5 minutes.
    Number one, very helpful team, I RECOMMEND!

Rachel Maytum
    Participant

I’ve been meaning to write a review for a while now. We are using the Shams Solar Pro theme. The support I’ve received from Themeseye support team has been amazing. Our theme didn’t work well to begin with and straight away they solved the problem. Every problem I have brought to them, usually because of incompatible plugins messing things up, or because we chose to change the theme colour to white instead of having black, they have resolved. They go above and beyond with their support to make sure our website is working well and looking good. It’s very much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Nicholas Hastings
    Participant

I first used the Tafri free version and when I needed assistance, I started a Themes Eye chat on their website and never had a reply. I upgraded to the pro version to gain support and when the downloaded demo didn’t look exactly like the version in the template documentation, I emailed support and the email was returned several times. Tafri is a beautiful theme, but the support is terrible, therefore I would not recommend Themes Eye.

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have received your query and replied through our support ticket, please check

Thank You

Sergeo
    Participant

The Trafi Travel Pro is a beautiful theme and I paid for it without hesitation, but it has some errors and bugs, and when I contacted with support team to help solve all problems, I waited 3 days for an answer. After this there was a long chating.
    I also don’t know why, but the guys decided to completely delete my site… and my users…
    I don’t understand why they didn’t ask my permission…

As a result, they installed a new version that had a lot of errors and bugs as well.

Technical support responds very slowly and after long chating the guys finally agreed to contact me throw some app.
    However, I waited for more than 3 hours, and after another request they said that they would contact me at 3 am my time, while I told them many times and reminded them about the time difference with India and mine

I was very upset with the quality

• This reply was modified 1 day, 4 hours ago by Sergeo.
    Sergeo
    Participant

Guys, you created a good theme, but you don’t hear and don’t want to hear when I point out your mistakes. You fix one issue – and create several bugs. This is not called improvement as you told me, it is the creation of bugs!
    I really wanted to use your theme, but after several days and hundreds of my attempts to help you improve the quality of the theme – your refusal to accept my requests for bug fixes, that is so sad. I just give up.
    I am very upset that you do not want and are not willing to improve your product
    I absolutely agree with what Nick said:
    “Tafri is a beautiful theme, but the support is terrible, therefore I would not recommend Themes Eye”

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.