Reviews And Testimonial

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Reviews And Testimonial

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Just bought a theme from them and met a technical difficulty.
    They replied and helped me after 5 minutes.
    Number one, very helpful team, I RECOMMEND!

Rachel Maytum
    Participant

I’ve been meaning to write a review for a while now. We are using the Shams Solar Pro theme. The support I’ve received from Themeseye support team has been amazing. Our theme didn’t work well to begin with and straight away they solved the problem. Every problem I have brought to them, usually because of incompatible plugins messing things up, or because we chose to change the theme colour to white instead of having black, they have resolved. They go above and beyond with their support to make sure our website is working well and looking good. It’s very much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Nicholas Hastings
    Participant

I first used the Tafri free version and when I needed assistance, I started a Themes Eye chat on their website and never had a reply. I upgraded to the pro version to gain support and when the downloaded demo didn’t look exactly like the version in the template documentation, I emailed support and the email was returned several times. Tafri is a beautiful theme, but the support is terrible, therefore I would not recommend Themes Eye.

support
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have received your query and replied through our support ticket, please check

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.