Reviews And Testimonial

Home Forums ThemesEYE Support Reviews And Testimonial

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Walker
    Participant

I bought the bundle of themes and have already used Financial for one of my clients.

The theme worked very well straight out of the box and in its vanilla form is a good theme that is very quick.

There were some changes that we wanted to make and a couple of third-party plugins didn’t quite work.

The guys at Themes-eye gave amazing support, providing answers that allowed me to get the site looking exactly how we wanted and even writing code to make sure that my plugins worked perfectly.

I am always dubious when companies say they provide great support but I have to say that the guys at Themes-eye really stepped up to the plate and I thoroughly recommend them.

Proof that I am not a robot!

Marco Nuñez
    Participant

I purchased the theme Shams Solar Pro. Great theme with many features and easily customizable. I did have one request for a modification and the support team got back to me very fast and efficiently updated my code immediately. Excellent the response time and customer service!

Thank you so much for your great service.

Jeremiah Spence
    Participant

I absolutely love my new Iqra Education Pro theme. It has a wonderful design with a stunning homepage, header features, and seamless integration with WordPress and other plugins.

The technical support that I’ve received from Themeseye over the last few weeks is exceptional. They are very patient with me and I love their prompt assistance with my issues. Thus, I highly recommend Themeseye and its product family. Thank you! ✔🤞❤

Lukáš Horváth
    Participant

This is my first time using this theme and I love it. It is easy to use and support is very helpful 🙂 thanks for everything 🙂

Lawrence Dogah
    Participant

We are in love with the Tafri Travel Pro theme. We were using another theme, but we would be having issues with the page builder anytime there is an update of the WordPress core system. we did a search and found the Tafri Travel Pro theme. We have not regretted having the theme. The support team deliver timely on any query or issue that we would raise in configuring our site.

We, therefore, recommend Themes Eye.

Charles Kamonde
    Participant

I purchased the tafri travel theme and I had challenges setting it up. The technical team swooped in and helped me set it up it within hours, its always a pleasure working with you guys. Rating it 10/10. Keep it up with the good job

Regina Floyd
    Participant

I purchased the Iqra Education Pro for a client I am working with and building their website. I was AMAZED at how well support helped me with a couple of issues I was having. They even worked with me specifically when I asked for some custom changes to the theme to suit my clients wishes. I highly recommend Themes Eye. The themes are great, and the support is very helpful and responsive. Thank you so very much!!

kyp
    Participant

We’re using the IQRA Pro theme and we absolutely love the sleek design of it. We were able to customize a lot of the content. Even though we came across some issues whist setting up this theme, the support team had been really helpful and efficient fixing issues from the backend. We really appreciate your help!

Marco Nuñez
    Participant

I have been using the shams solar theme for a long time and every time I have taken care of support, the themes eyes team has attended me very well and they have been able to advise me and / or solve the problems that have arisen along the way.

I am very grateful

Mohamed Fayad
    Participant

Very supportive and the response is fast as I expect thanks a lot

Matthieu Verne
    Participant

I’m happy with the theme. It looks good, and the support is very reactive.
    Thanks you so much.

I BOUGHT UR THEME 5 DAYS AGO AND IN THIS 5 DAYS I SENT ALOT OF QUESTIONS. YOUR SUPPORT TEAM WAS REALLY PERFECT THEY SOLVED ALL MY PROBLEMS WITH PATIENCE AND KIDNESS. I WANT TO THANK U AND IM VERY GLAD TO CHOOSE U. THANK U VERY MUCH FOR UR SUPPORTS

Leo Riggi
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m opting out of this very helpful forum for the time being as my website theme is looking good.

Zdeněk Kriške
    Participant

Themes Eye is a great and reliable creator of modern and fully functional templates. Provides immediate support and assistance. Last ticket resolved in 24 hours. Custom style css creates on request. I am very satisfied and recommend. SAYARA AUTOMOTIVE PRO and IQRA EDUCATION PRO and SHAMS SOLAR PRO. THX

NIKOLAS NIKOLAOU
    Participant

amazing themes and excellent support.i recommend to everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.